Crewsaver ErgoFit 190N Coastal Lifejacket - Automatic with Harness
FREE UK Delivery on orders over £100*
Crewsaver’s ultimate lifejacket collection, ErgoFit, was launched in 2012 and has subsequently come to completely redefine safety, comfort and style afloat. The entire ErgoFit collection features an exceptionally high level of construction combined with the looks and practicality to suit the toughest marine environment and the most demanding consumer. Representing over 5 decades of experience gained at the wave face, each lifejacket in the range houses a uniquely crafted bladder to both deliver a faster turn speed and also to keep your airway lifted further above the water for ultimate safety.
The ErgoFit 190N CS itself is a 3D-moulded lifejacket designed to excel for all coastal water users. With its intelligent cut-away profile, it allows you total mobility, leaving your body, limbs and hands unhindered and free to move, work and perform. Additionally, it delivers the reassurance of a professional jacket, coupled with outstanding value for money. Being easy to wear, versatile, stylish and completely functional, it is ideally suited to recreational users and the marine work environment alike.
- ISO 12402-3 (150N) approved but with superior buoyancy (190N) to float you higher in the water
- Innovative 3D shaping providing the ultimate in comfort and performance
- Easy to don with front zip and buckle
- Adjustable fast-fix rear buckles for exceptional fit and ease of movement
- A built in inflatable chin support tilts your neck back and keeps your airways clear
- Unique bladder distribution, providing turning solutions in less than three seconds
- AIS compatible, activates automatically on inflation (AIS Becon aold separately)